Manufactured by: Air Innovations
Shipping cost: $200
Note: Shipping prices for options are built into their displayed price. No additional shipping charge is added during the checkout process for options and accessories.
The Wine Guardian water-cooled system is an alternative to the self-contained, air-cooled system. Water is used to cool its condenser, therefore requiring no outside venting to the unit. This makes it ideal for high-rise and special applications where space is limited. Much like the air-cooled version, this cooling system provides superior performance and aesthetic appeal ideal for any home or commercial setting. The 1/4 ton Wine Guardian wine cooling system is designed to cool small rooms up to 800 cu ft.
Dimensions: 35″l x 14″w x 14″h
Cu. Ft: 400-2000
Capacity: 1/4 ton
- Aluminum outer body is lightweight and corrosion resistant, providing protection from the elements.
- The Wine Guardian is a commercial grade unit but offers ultra-quiet climate control for your wine cellar.
- The design of the Wine Guardian wine cellar cooling system provides multi-panel access for easy service.
- ETL listed and approved. Learn more about ETL approval at www.etl.com.
- Unlike any other unit, the Wine Guardian comes standard with high-pressure static fans. These fans allow you to use extended lengths of ductwork.
- System can be installed inside of an attic. (Considerations need to be made for temperature and ducting the exhaust air out of the space.)