Manufactured by: Air Innovations
Shipping cost: $350
Note: Shipping prices for options are built into their displayed price. No additional shipping charge is added during the checkout process for options and accessories.
Description: The Wine Guardian ducted split wine cooling system is available in four different sizes. Each size is designed to cool a specific size room and provides superior performance, design flexibility and aesthetic appeal for residential and commercial wine cellar environments. The 1 ton Wine Guardian ducted split cooling system is designed to cool rooms between 1500 and 6000 cu ft.
Fan Coil: 16.7″l x 22″w x 14″h
Condensing Unit: 34″l x 12.3″w x 26″h
Cu. Ft: 1500-6000
- Fan Coil: 208-230v/1ph/60hz
- Condensing Unit: 208-230v/1ph/60hz
Capacity: 1 ton
- Commercial grad construction with an aluminum outer body is lightweight and corrosion resistant, providing protection from the elements.
- A protective outdoor enclosure is included with the unit.
- The Wine Guardian is a commercial grade unit but offers ultra-quiet climate control for your wine cellar.
- The design of the Wine Guardian wine cellar cooling system provides multi-panel easy access with electronics and controls removable through one panel.
- ETL listed and approved. Learn more about ETL approval at www.etl.com.
- Unlike any other unit, the Wine Guardian comes standard with high static pressure fans. These fans allow you to use extended lengths of ductwork. Up to 50 feet of flexible ductwork on the 2-ton model and 25 feet on all other sizes.
- System can be installed within a wine room, above or below the wine room, and inside of an attic, crawl space, or adjacent mechanical room. (Considerations need to be made for temperature and ducting the exhaust air out of the space.)
- Operating range is from 0° to 115°F eliminating any issues with mounting the condensing unit outdoors.
- Five possible locations for supply air connections (top, three sides, and bottom)
- Humidifier can be attached to the side of the fan coil for humidity control