Manufactured by: Vinotheque
Shipping cost: $85
Note: Shipping prices for options are built into their displayed price. No additional shipping charge is added during the checkout process for options and accessories.
The SC PRO Series embodies the latest and greatest system design technologies in an all-new housing design. Developed upon feedback directly from customers and installers, the unit incorporates a variety of high-end components at an affordable price point. By combining powerful airflow with quiet operation technology, the SC PRO is unrivaled when it comes to efficiently cooling small to mid-sized wine cellars.
What separates the original SC Series from the SC PRO Series? The SC PRO comes complete with a new blower fan system that optimizes performance while operating at a significantly lower noise level. It also reintroduces a condensate management system, which effectively evaporates up to 3 oz. of water per hour. This management system renders the drain line as an additional safeguard rather than a definite need.
The SC PRO Series is a direct replacement for one of the most well-known cellar cooling units, the XLT. Designed for simple, through-the-wall installation, the unit fits between standard wall studs and a single piece mounting bracket eliminates the need for a support shelf. The SC PRO has a 30°F temperature differential. In order to keep your cellar at 55°F, the condenser intake temperature should not exceed 85°F. This makes interior installation ideal for SC Series units.
Dimensions: 14.25″w x 15.75″h x 17.5″d
Cu. Ft: 1000
Lead Time: 1-2 weeks
- Liquid-temperature-measuring bottle probe
- Advanced digital controller
- Dynamic airflow with quiet operation technology
- Condensate management system
- Coated evaporator coil
- Front or rear power switch
- Single-piece mounting bracket
- Durable powder-coated finish
- Consult a wine cellar professional to ensure proper unit application
- For through the wall installations, ensure that the exhaust area is adequate for heat dissipation and noise
- Cellar is properly lined with a vapor barrier
- Dedicated 20 amp circuit
- Drain line accommodation
- Cellar volume (LxWxH) is less than or equal to units recommended capacity
- For cellars that have windows or cement (not recommended), an over-sized unit will compensate for the cooling loss