Manufactured by: Vinotheque
This self-contained ducted unit combines the capacity and flexible installation options with customizable blower configuration. By simply removing the exterior metal panels, the Phantom’s powerful blowers can be reoriented to the right, left, or top of the unit. This grants the customer the option of installing the unit in any ducting configuration they desire. The Phantom’s fully ducted configuration has another advantage: low noise levels in the wine cellar.
The unit is intended to be installed in an attic or a utility room adjacent to the cellar. This system uses WhisperKOOL’s liquid-temperature-measuring bottle probe. By monitoring liquid temperature instead of air temperature, the bottle probe ensures that your wine cellar maintains optimal wine-aging conditions. This system can be ordered with our 24-volt thermostat conversion kit. The Phantom combines sleek, modern design with quietness, customizable installation options, and proven performance.
NOTE: Installation by a professional or licensed contractor is recommended.
- Flexible installation options
- Proven cooling performance
- Liquid-temperature-measuring bottle probe
- Quiet operation
- Quick-to-access components for ease of maintenance
- Corrosion-resistant drip tray
- Black powder-coated paint scheme
- Suitable for operation in ambient temperatures as high as 110°F
- Optional Phantom UV light system: prevents mold growth, reduces pathogen and allergen levels, and improves unit efficiency.
- Without duct plenums: 15.75”W x 15.75”H x 37”L
- Duct plenums on top of unit: 15.75” W x 22.75”H x 48”L
- Duct plenums on side of unit: 22.75” W x 15.75” H x 48”L
– Cu. Ft: 2000
– Electrical: 115v (20-amp dedicated circuit required)
- Consult a wine cellar professional to ensure proper unit application
- For through the wall installations, ensure that the exhaust area is adequate for heat dissipation and noise
- The cellar is properly lined with a vapor barrier
- Dedicated 20 amp circuit
- Drain line accommodation
- Cellar volume (LxWxH) is less than or equal to units recommended capacity
- For cellars that have windows or cement (not recommended), an oversized unit will compensate for the cooling loss