Manufactured by: Vigilant Inc.
Image shown in standard top-mounted controller configuration.
This evaporative Guardian Humidification System provides a versatile conditioning size for large cabinets and displays. It uses the same superior system technology we use in our cigar cabinets and can be used to can convert an existing cabinet into a state-of-the-art humidor.
Our individual humidification system is precision-controlled and accurate to +/-2%; has push-button digital humidity control, an remote electronic sensor and electronic time-to-fill indicator; and has a conditioning capacity of 10 cubic feet, 15 CF with optional high output fan.
Dimensions: System with standard top-mounted controller = 4.188″w x 6.563″h x 13.25″l
– Reservoir only (controller detached) = 4.188″w x 4.625″ x 13.25″l
Conditioning Capacity: 10 cubic feet or 15 CF with optional high output fan
– Ideal for cabinets 2′ x 2′ x 2.5′
Reservoir Capacity: 1.75 quart
- Accurate to +/-2% relative humidity
- Push-button, digital humidity control
- Electronic time-to-fill indicator
- Remote-capable electronic controller *NOW STANDARD* (requires optional sensor wire)
- 6″ sensor assembly included
- Made by Vigilant in the USA
Noise: Standard 23 db (37 db with optional high output fan)
Power: Universal input 1 PH 100-240 VAC 50-60 Hz
- High output fan
- Remote sensor wire (6 ft)
- Remote control wire (6 ft)
- Ducted output kit – includes (1) 4′ section of 2.5″ flex duct and (1) flanged fitting
- Fully ducted kit – includes (2) 4′ sections of 2.5″ flex duct and (2) flanged fittings
- this option requires purchase of optional remote control and sensor wires
- International plug kit (contains 3 of the most common plugs used worldwide)