Manufactured by: Vigilant Inc.
Shipping cost: $50
Image shown with the analog controller on the front, display on the top, an electronic time to fill indicator and attached ducting kit .
Created to optimize a large evaporative panel for the efficient conditioning in larger environments, this system uses a finely adjustable Analog control to provide accurate conditioning and easy installation. Our individual humidification systems can convert an existing cabinet into a state-of-the-art humidor.
Our evaporative Sentry Humidification Systems are finely adjustable and accurate to +/-5%, have an on-board Hygrometer and electronic time-to-fill indicator. The Sentry 150 has a conditioning capacity of 120 cubic feet; 150 cubic feet with the high output fan.
Features & Benefits:
- Analog System: (Accurate to +/-5%)
- Manual dial humidity control
- Electronic time-to-fill indicator
- Conditioning capacity: 120 cubic feet
(150 cu ft. with high output fan)
- Reservoir capacity: 1.5 gallon
- Dimensions: 8.5″W x *7.68″H x **14.5″L
(*10.18″H ducted option height with duct fitting)
(**Add 1″ to length for power cord)
- CFM: 105 (130 with high output fan)
- Noise:49 db (55 db with high output fan)
- Power: Universal input: 1 PH 100-240 VAC 50-60Hz
- Ducted kit options
- Remote electronic controller (Must be mounted inside the conditioned space)
- High output fan (130 CFM)
- Electronic auto fill
- International plug kit (contains three fo the most common plugs used worldwide)