Manufactured by: Vinotheque
Note: No additional shipping charge is added during checkout for options or accessories.
A Platinum Split Twin system using two Platinum evaporators. This system offers the proven performance of the traditional Platinum Split, but provides double the cooling power. The internal components and outer housing have remained practically unchanged, simplifying installation and maintenance. Like the traditional Platinum Split, the Platinum Split Twin system can be installed in the cellar or fully ducted. The dual evaporators ensure that the efficiency and coverage of the system’s cooling power can be maximized.
The evaporators feature the same convenient removable front panels (for ease of maintenance) as the traditional Platinum Split. Each evaporator puts out 270 cubic feet of air per minute, and when ducted is virtually silent. This system makes use of WhisperKOOL’s liquid-temperature-measuring bottle probe, which monitors the actual temperature of the wine to ensure that it is being kept at the correct temperature. The Platinum Split Twin’s combination of quiet operation, doubled cooling power, flexible installation options, and ease of maintenance make it a dynamic addition to the WhisperKOOL split system line.
NOTE: The Platinum Split Twin system must be installed by a qualified HVAC-R technician. Failure to have the system installed by a qualified technician will void the warranty.
Evaporator: 20.5″w x 15.5″h x 16.1″d (x2)
Condenser: 20.5″w x 15.5″h x 16.1″d
Cu. Ft: 3000
Lead Time: 1-2 weeks
Evaporator is installed in the cellar, Condenser is installed outside in a protective enclosure.
- Greater cooling capacity
- Dual evaporators
- Standard and 24V thermostat options available
- Bottle probe (features and benefits)
- Flexible installation
- 55°F temperature differential
- Suitable for temperatures as low as -15 to110°F
- Condensing unit can be placed outdoors w/optional housing
- Low ambient control.
- Pump-down system for longer compressor life*
- Two year parts and labor / 5-year compressor warranty
- Consult a wine cellar professional to ensure proper unit application
- For through the wall installations, ensure that the exhaust area is adequate for heat dissipation and noise
- Cellar is properly lined with a vapor barrier
- Dedicated 20 amp circuit
- Drain line accommodation
- Cellar volume (LxWxH) is less than or equal to units recommended capacity
- For cellars that have windows or cement (not recommended), an oversized unit will compensate for the cooling loss