Manufactured by: Vinotheque
Note: Shipping is built into displayed prices. No additional shipping charges are added during checkout for options or accessories.
The SC PRO Series embodies the latest and greatest system design technologies in an all-new housing design. Developed directly from customer and installer feedback, the unit incorporates a variety of high-end components at an affordable price. By combining powerful airflow with quiet operation technology, the SC PRO is unrivaled when it comes to efficiently cooling small to mid-sized wine cellars.
What separates the original SC Series from the SC PRO Series? The SC PRO comes complete with a new blower fan system that optimizes performance while operating at a significantly lower noise level. It also reintroduces a condensate management system, which effectively evaporates up to 3 oz. of water per hour. This management system renders the drain line as an additional safeguard rather than a definite need.
The SC PRO Series is a direct replacement for the well-known XLT cellar cooling unit and is designed for simple, through-the-wall interior installation. The unit fits between standard wall studs and a single-piece mounting bracket eliminates the need for a support shelf. The SC PRO has a 30°F temperature differential so in order to keep your cellar at 55°F, the condenser intake temperature should not exceed 85°F.
Dimensions: 14.25″w x 15.75″h x 17.5″d
Cu. Ft: 300
Lead Time: 1-2 weeks
- Liquid-temperature-measuring bottle probe
- Advanced digital controller
- Dynamic airflow with quiet operation technology
- Condensate management system
- Coated evaporator coil
- Front or rear power switch
- Single-piece mounting bracket
- Durable powder-coated finish
- Consult our wine cellar professionals at email@example.com to ensure proper unit application
- For through-wall installations, ensure that the exhaust area is adequate for heat dissipation and noise
- Cellar is properly lined with a vapor barrier
- Dedicated 20 amp circuit
- Drain line accommodation
- Cellar volume/cubic feet (LxWxH) is less than or equal to units recommended capacity
- For cellars that have windows or cement (not recommended), an over-sized unit will compensate for the cooling loss