Manufactured by: Air Innovations
Shipping cost: $210
Note: Shipping prices for options are built into their displayed price. No additional shipping charge is added during the checkout process for options and accessories.
The Wine Guardian Ductless Split (SS018) wine cellar cooling unit is a cutting-edge system that can accommodate either surface or through-the-wall mounting in small cellars up to 1,200 cubic feet which have no room for mechanical equipment or are unable to accommodate ductwork. The system comes with a condensing unit and the low ambient option to protect your wine collection from low (below 40°F to a minimum of -20°F) ambient temperatures. This model comes standard with a remote interface controller and 50 feet of communication cable, allowing for temperature control with single stage cooling, heating, and humidifier control.
System: 14.25″ l x 13″w x 15.875″h
Condensing unit: 34″l x 9″w x 25.25″h
Cu. Ft: 1200
Condensing unit: 208-230v/1ph/60hz
Capacity: 1/4 ton
- Commercial-grade, corrosion resistant construction for long-term durability
- Fan coil can be mounted through-the-wall or surface mounted
- Condensing unit operating capacities from 40°F/4°C to 115°F/46°C
- Condensing unit operating capacities from -20°F/29°C to 115°F/46°C (comes with low ambient option)
- Condensing unit standard with outdoor enclosure
- Small footprint— fan coil fits well within racking or above a doorway
- Quiet and efficient operation
- Adjustable louvers
This cooling system comes with a variety of options and accessories:
- The Electric Heater option is a factory-mounted heater which is available to protect your cellar from getting too cold.
- A Serving Temperature option that allows wine to be stored at serving temperature (42°F to 64°F) instead of storage temperature.
- Remote System Controller & Sensors